Its that time again ~
Whether you homeschool, send your kids to school or go to school yourself, there are several different essential oils that can help transition from summer back to early mornings, homework and exposure to germs. Join us, 7pm Tuesday September 13th, 2006 at Big Beautiful Life. Now is a GREAT time to learn how to incorporate essential oils into your family’s routine. It’s going to be a great evening! Be sure to RSVP TODAY with the front desk as seating is limited! (231) 421-9189
Its that time again ~
Dr. Oz from Oprah’s show says that 90% of Americans have parasites.
On this point we at the Big Beautiful Life agree with Dr. Oz.
There are a number of other respected leaders in medicine who have said the most undiagnosed condition in America are parasites. There are many books on the subject. Some true, some scary and some outright alarmist. But here are the basics you need to know in your quest for optimum health
Parasites can cause seemingly random symptoms in various organs of the body with varying degrees of severity. Some symptoms of parasites are the source of great agony and some are barely noticeable. A couple of the more common symptoms are: Clenching or grinding of the teeth or jaw and an itchy butt…yep you read that right.
Even if you don’t have a compulsion to scratch your behind…read through this article to get more of an idea if you might be affected by parasites.
Parasites come in all shapes and sizes. They can be big, like tapeworms: fifteen feet long. They can also be single-celled; only visible with a microscope. They can live anywhere in the body, such as in the sinuses, around the ears, in the brain and, of course, the intestines.
Parasites can even live in the heart muscle or heart chambers. One doctor we know grew up in a family of butchers. After years of slaughtering cattle, he could see which cows were sick just by looking at them. They would slice the throats of the cows and then cut the jaw muscles. Upon slicing the jaw muscles of the sick cows, parasite eggs would pour out onto the floor. This is why people grind their teeth at night–because parasites inhabit the jaw muscles. Jaw grinding happens primarily at night when parasites are more active.
Some parasites lay eggs. The eggs hatch around the time of the full moon, give or take four days. When they hatch, it makes people act crazy. This is why an observant police officer, teacher or emergency room doctor will dread full moons–they will be busier. Parasites are the real reason why.
In our office, we have seen parasites cause psoriasis, heart problems, constipation, diarrhea, muscle weakness, floaters in the eyes, junk food cravings, excessive appetite, allergies and depression.
Many people who complete a parasite program report that they are happier and enjoy the company of others more.
To get rid of parasites, Mother Nature has provided us with certain plants. In Japan, people use wasabi (with sushi) and in Mexico, it’s hot peppers. In India, people use curry and turmeric to stay free of parasites. Many cultures throughout the world do a parasite cleanse every six months or one year. The World Health organization recognizes Wormwood as an effective herb to kill parasites.
When worms die, they cause intestinal cramping, pain, diarrhea or constipation. In the toilet, the worms often look like angel hair pasta with a frayed end. They could be a few millimeters long to six inches long.
One of my clinician friends had a patient who excreted a two foot roundworm.To kill egg-laying parasites, it is necessary to take the herbs for ten days, then stop them for five. This is because for ten days you are killing the “mother” parasite. It releases a chemical that prevents the eggs from hatching. When the mother is dead, the eggs start to hatch. Let them hatch for five days, then start back on the herbs. If you don’t, the baby parasites will fight each other to become the next dominant worm. Cycle the program like this for 2 to 3 months.
I have had many patients do a parasite program that they picked up at the health food store. I have never seen one of these work, primarily because there is no cycling of the herbs. The herbs may also be ineffective even when cycled properly because they may not be the correct herbs to target the specific parasite a person has. Certain herbs are more effective for certain parasites, and we can discern which herbs are appropriate via muscle testing. Parasites that do not lay eggs do not require cycling of the herbs.
Parasites are largely ignored by the medical profession. I have heard a lot of MDs dismiss the topic by saying, “We don’t have parasites in this country.” Truthfully, the University of Michigan Parasitology Department identifies 100 parasites a day! I am amazed at the number of people who have health problems from parasites. At any hospital, easily 90% of the patients have them but they are not being identified.The sneaky thing about parasites is that out of more than 1,000 different kinds of parasites that can infect us, we can only detect about 50 of them through regular medical testing.
The other 950+ can be found only through alternative methods of testing like Nutrition Response Testing®. To be sure that you are free of parasites, get into the office and asked to be checked. Bring your family as well, because we often share parasites with each other and our pets.
All orientations will be held at Big Beautiful Life. Please RSVP TODAY! 421-9189 to save your spot as seating is limited. This course is a must for those clients looking to change their lives from the inside out. It is my experience that clients who come to this class not only get better faster, but spend less time and less money in the office. You don’t want to miss this! and be sure to bring a friend or loved one!
MAY Wed 18th, 2015 at 6:30pm
JUNE Tues 14th, 2015 at 6:30pm
JULY Tues 19th, 2015 at 6:30pm
Your skin is the most visible indicator of your health. For this reason, I find that many of my patients put skin ailments at the top of their list of concerns. Not only are skin rashes often uncomfortable and annoying, but they can also vastly affect your appearance and your self-image.
A large percentage of skin conditions and rashes are fungal in nature. Psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, dandruff and acne, just to name a few, are conditions commonly influenced by fungal challenges.
- Flakey, scaling or peeling skin (either white or reddish)
- White patches over the area
- Rashes in the folds of the body such as the armpit, groin, under the breast, etc.
- If the rash is on an area that is commonly wet or moist
The medical treatments for rashes are both over the counter and prescriptions creams (such as Lotrimin). These creams can be very effective; however, often there is a resurgence of symptoms once they are discontinued.
Here are 4 natural remedies for fungal skin conditions that are safe and easy to try.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)- Dilute the ACV and then apply with a cotton pad or cotton ball to the skin area. If using it to treat your scalp, dilute it at least 50%. Rinse the scalp with the mixture. Shampoo and condition as normal then rinse the scalp with the mixture again. Rinse your hair with water afterwards. An added benefit is that it makes you hair nice and soft.
- Coconut oil – Even on its own, coconut oil does a phenomenal job at fighting fungus. The advantage of coconut oil is it is safe and gentle enough to use daily and even on sensitive skin areas. You should get an organic, unrefined product.
- Colloidal silver- Colloidal silver is a great broad-spectrum anti-microbial agent and can offer great itch relief as well. Quality matters. Choosing one without an alcohol base offers an advantage for use on the skin as it is not so drying.
If your skin condition does not improve with topical remedies, is severe or is affecting the toe nails, it is highly likely that it is due to an internal fungal challenge rather than isolated to the skin. If that is a case, topical remedies are unlikely to achieve lasting results. If you fall under this category, consult with Dr. Jena Hullman, DC to see if you are a good candidate for an anti-fungal diet and/or supplement protocol. You can sign up for an appointment right here on our website or can call 231-421-9189 for an appointment TODAY.
What kind of stress and fatigue do you have? There are four types. These are all poorly diagnosed and poorly treated in conventional medicine. Holistic doctors and practitioners like us have a greater handle on these problems.
- You don’t want to look at a computer screen despite the work you still have to do.
- Eyes feel fatigued even with the right corrective lenses.
- The brain fatigue is worse on Friday than it is on Monday. Some recovery occurs over the weekend.
- It’s harder to concentrate to figure out problems.
- You rub temples or forehead for relief.
- Thinking is slower.
- Words, numbers, and letters get scrambled in the brain and when speaking.
- Difficulty to put attention on subjects other than what you’re well trained to do at work.
- You’re grumpy and you don’t know why.
- Cloudy thinking.
- It takes longer to gather your thoughts or find words.
- One-track-thinking dominates over thinking multiply.
- You care less.
- Not taking on bigger tasks due to inability to stretch mental function.
- Naps don’t bring refreshment.
- Memory is not as powerful.
The three biggest causes are: 1) looking at a computer screen 2) thinking/problem solving 3) stressful situations. Doing all of these at the same time takes quite a toll on the brain! Doing them for a week or a whole career really builds up.
Full Nervous System Stress
- Body won’t wake up in the morning
- Loss of coordination
- Shaking in the hands when doing fine movements
- Both brain and body are exhausted
- Hitting the snooze button in the morning
- Needing to take a nap then waking feeling refreshed
- Fatigue an hour after eating
- Brain works well and fast but the body needs to be pushed or pulled along
- Pain in the mid back
- No desire to get off the couch, exercise, clean
- Shoulder and neck pain
- Gaining weight
- Muscular weakness
- Hair loss
- Fatigue that does not go away after a nap
- Short temper
- Loss of physical endurance
When you have fatigue here are a few things you can do to help it. All four of these are equally important…
- Reboot your nervous system by looking at things outside while you go for a walk. As you walk, keep looking at objects and call them out to yourself verbally or in your head. “Tree, sidewalk, car, cloud, leaf, window.” Keep doing this for about 10 to 20 minutes then suddenly your body will take in a deep breath and reset like when you reboot your computer. When this happens, your nervous system, including your eyes and brain, is reset. Try it, it works. You’re not walking for exercise or cardio when doing this.
- Eat natural saturated fat and cholesterol. These fats have never caused heart disease so don’t be afraid of them. You’re eating these because that is what your brain is made of. Your brain is not made of bread, vegetables, fruit, coffee, antioxidants, protein, soy, water, granola, etc. Get the fat from fatty beef, pork, sausages, bacon, cheese, eggs, fatty fish and butter. Low fat dairy, lean meats, chicken sausage, and sushi are not fatty enough if your brain is tired. When you eat the fatty foods, you will eat less food overall through the day and you’ll get leaner and stronger, too. Only the man-made saturated fats like margarine and Crisco shortening cause heart disease.
- Stop looking at screens or reduce your screen time considerably. When you go home at night, don’t watch TV if you just spent 8 hours looking at a computer screen. That is the time to go look at things outside or at a distance.
- Take supplements to fix the problem. You can guess or come see us for professional expertise so you’re not wasting your time or your money.
Last summer the FDA issued a strong warning regarding the safety of NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs). It’s about time! Here at BBL we’ve known for a long time that these medications wreak havoc on your health; now there’s research that substantiates that as well.
The FDA has been reviewing the safety of NSAIDs since 2005 and as a result come to some alarming conclusions.
Here is an excerpt from the announcement on the FDA website:
“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is strengthening an existing label warning that non-aspirin nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) increase the chance of a heart attack or stroke.”
Here is the link to the full article: http://www.fda.gov/drugs/drugsafety/ucm451800.htm
The announcement goes on to say that the increased risk of stroke and heart attack can occur even in cases of short term use and in people without risk factors; however, the risk is compounded with long term use and higher dosages.
The FDA also announced that “patients treated with NSAIDs following a first heart attack were more likely to die in the first year after the heart attack compared to patients who were not treated with NSAIDs after their first heart attack.”
Inflammation is a natural part of the healing cycle. In a healthy body, the inflammation occurs, the body heals the problem and the inflammation is gone. In a situation where the inflammation is never controlled it can actually lead to more tissues damage and can perpetuate a cycle of pain that’s very hard to break. NSAIDs reduce the inflammation and can make you feel better short term, but they do not cure the cause.
Although this is concerning information for those of you who are using these medications, you do not have to worry. There are alternatives that work that do not shorten your life! There are many supplements & dietary/lifestyle techniques that can lower your inflammation to get to the source of your pain.
Any recommendations on the correct supplementation for you is dependent on the cause of your pain and your body’s needs. If you are taking one of these medications and would like help finding alternatives, come see me. I can help you make a plan to become NSAID free and to conquer your pain.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Jena Hullman, DC
- Avoid refined sugar, genetically modified grains, poor quality dairy products and other highly processed foods like poor quality lunch meat. The foods on this list will have an array of negative health effects from brain fog, fatigue and inflammation. Sugar causes inflammation and a weakened immune system; GMO grains create foreign proteins in your gut which stress the digestive system; healthy low-fat dairy is a myth- go full fat and support your brain!; processed meats have tons of chemicals you do not need or want (think carcinogens). To make sandwiches, replace your store bought bread with better ingredients like Ezekial bread or make a lettuce wrap instead! Replace your lunch meats with a healthy meat. Buy and cook your own meat from a market or local farm where animals are raised in healthy conditions. Cook your roast or breast and then slice it thin for your own, healthy lunch style meat.
- Eat foods for function! Foods that will help sharpen your focus include a side of celery, sliced peppers, or carrots. These great veggies provide your body with Luteolin which helps to reduce inflammation and improve memory. Add peanut butter (check that there is no added sugar or hydrogenated oils!) or hummus for dipping!
- Don’t forget your B vitamins! Packing a side of steamed or raw broccoli and cauliflower, having eggs for breakfast (best way to start the day is with protein!), and packing a healthy meat can all provide a healthy source of Choline which can help brain development, boost cognitive function and improve learning and memory! Eggs, beef, and fish will give your brain a B12 boost and help with memory!
- Blueberries are a good option for fun finger fruits. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals that improve learning, thinking and memory. If you or your child are a “hand-to-mouth snacker” – eating blueberries, one at a time, and thoroughly enjoying them may be a good side for your lunch! Add almonds for additional vitamin B and an enjoyable crunch!
- Walnuts and pumpkin seeds provide an easily packed snack that is high in Omega 3’s which are good for the brain and memory.
- Don’t forget your sleep! Nobody is going to function well, have clear memory, feel energized, or have a good mood if sleep isn’t planned for and implemented. Be sure that everyone in your household is getting the appropriate number of sleep hours each night. Infants are recommended to have 16 hours, Teenagers are recommended to have 9 hours, and adults, (persons above 25 years old) are recommended to have 7 to 8 hours.
- Finally, remember that vitamin D is good for the brain and for stress. With Fall upon us, it may be time to ask Dr. Jena if you’re getting adequate vitamin D or if it needs to be supplemented throughout the winter. Vitamin D has also been linked to stronger immune systems which is always helpful with back to school!
An Attorney’s viewpoint by James Deal, JD.
Anti-vaxxers oppose all vaccines. Pro-vaxxers favor all vaccines. No, it is not that simple. Pro-vaxxers admit that certain groups should not receive certain vaccines and that vaccine injury does happen, although it is “rare”.
Most so-called anti-vaxxers actually favor some vaccines but oppose others. Most oppose giving many vaccines all at one time. Most say they are only asking for safer vaccines.
Amid the name calling, there is a reasonable middle ground. Dr. Mark Geier, M.D., Ph.D., associated with Johns Hopkins and the National Institutes of Health, author of over a hundred peer reviewed journal articles, is a moderate we should pay attention to. (Go to YouTube and search for “Dr. Mark Geier Thimerosal”.)
Dr. Geier supports the measles-only vaccine, but he opposes the MMR, measles-mumps-rubella vaccine, because it has caused confirmed adverse reactions and death. Likewise,Dr. Gregory Poland, of the Mayo Clinic holds that the MMR is largely ineffective.
It is lazy language to say that vaccines are “safe and effective”, because that implies that all vaccines are safe and effective for all people. In fact, some vaccines have done great harm. If you doubt this, read the findings of the Vaccine Court, which has paid out around $3.0 billion to children for adverse reactions which admits were caused by vaccines. Go to www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/opinion-search and search for “measles-mumps-rubella” or “influenza”. And read the package inserts that come with vaccine boxes. You may also read them online at www.immunize.org/packageinserts
In Europe only the polio vaccine is mandatory. Dr. Geier supports vaccination against polio. However, he is adamantly opposed to flu vaccines. The flu vaccine given almost universally uses Thimerosal as a preservative. Each dose of Thimerosal contains 25 micrograms of ethyl mercury. Multiplied by Avogadro’s Number, 25 mcg = 75 quadrillion atoms of mercury.
25 x 10-6 / 200 x 6.02 x 10-23
10-6 x 10-23 = 10-17
25 / 200 x 6.02 = .7525
.7525 x 10-17 = 7.5 x 10-16 = 75 x 10-15 =
75,000,000,000,000,000 = 75 quadrillion
The only safe amount of mercury is zero, and using mercury as a preservative is reckless, especially since it is given yearly, even to pregnant mothers, even though the package insert admits that the MMR has not been tested for fetal safety in pregnant women. Mercury passes through the placenta and into the fetus. There are flu vaccines which are mercury free.
The flu vaccine is big business, particularly the ones containing mercury. Some 300 million doses are sold, while only 20 million doses of all other vaccines are sold. In 1986 the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Programmade vaccine manufacturers immune from most liability, and in 2011 the Supreme Court twisted the plain language of the Vaccine Act to make vaccine manufacturers, hospitals, and physicians completely immune from absolutely ALL liability, reasoning that vaccines in general – using the language of the Court – are “unavoidably unsafe”.
Dr. Geier points out that all flu vaccines are illegal. All vaccines must pass two double blind tests for safety and effectiveness. Because a new vaccine is developed each year in advance of the flu season, and because each vaccine assumes a prediction of which strains of flue will be present, there is no time to two double blind studies, which would take several years.
Our vaccines can contain aluminum, formaldehyde, MSG, antibiotics, and monkey kidney cells. The effort to develop safe and effective vaccines should continue, however, we must admit that we are still at a primitive stage in the development of vaccines, which is why mandating vaccination makes little sense.
The unvaccinated are blamed for spreading disease, however, every person injected with the MMR and other attenuated live virus vaccines develops a vaccine version of the disease, sheds viruses, and can infect others. It is not only the unvaccinated who are spreading measles, which is another reason why mandating vaccination makes little sense.
Measles is not a trifling malady, however, it is not Ebola. Measles cases and deaths from measles declined sharply before the measles vaccine was introduced in 1963. Relatively few die from measles.
Since 1986, Health & Human Services reports 669 deaths from the DTP, 84 deaths from flu vaccines, 80 deaths from the DTaP, 57 deaths from the MMR, 54 deaths from the Hepatitis B vaccine, and many more non-fatal adverse reactions. The science of vaccination is still in a primitive stage, and it is inappropriate for the state to force injection of a possibly harmful drug on behalf of mega-corporations which are completely immune from all liability for adverse reactions.
Further, one who is vaccinated sheds viruses, and so one can be infected not only by those who contract a wild case of measles but also by those recently vaccinated. Moreover, the MMR is not particularly effective “In an October 2011 outbreak in Canada, over 50% of the 98 individuals had received two doses of measles vaccine”.
The Los Angeles Times and the Everett Herald printed an article entitled “Vaccine ignorance proving deadly and contagious”. It was written not by physicians or scientists but by prominent members of the Council on Foreign Relations. It contains numerous inaccuracies – scientific, historical, and legal.
Thinking people support vaccines which are safe, effective, and necessary. Conversely, thinking people should oppose those vaccines which are not safe, not effective, or not necessary.
Law school taught me to break a question down into its component parts: Which vaccines are safe, effective, and necessary, and for whom? How deadly is the disease to be prevented? How likely are adverse reactions and how bad can they be? The CFR authors are uncritical cheer leaders for the $30 billion per year vaccine business, exhorting us to take all recommended vaccines unquestioningly and by the dozens and dozens.
The authors repeat slanders made against Dr. Andrew Wakefield, which were completely false. A recent NOVA special, “Vaccines – Calling the Shots”, repeats these now-disproven slanders, a case of lazy journalism. Recall that Wakefield wrote in the Lancet in 1998 thatcolitis and autism spectrum disorders are linked to the combined measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine then in use.
Wakefield was denounced as a vaccine denier, although he supported and still supports the single dose measles vaccine, as well as other vaccines. He only opposed the MMR. Multiple vaccines given simultaneously can be more harmful than single vaccines. For questioning the safety of one vaccine, Wakefield was “lynched” by GlaxoSmithCline and the medical establishment. Wakefield’s results have been replicated in at least 28 studies done by scientists in other countries. Further, Wakefield has great insight in how to treat children who have had adverse vaccine reactions by treating the gastro-intestinal disease that accompanies adverse reactions.
Wakefield was expelled from the medical profession in Great Britain, however, John Walker-Smith, one of the co-authors of the offending 1998 study, challenged his expulsion and was recently reinstated, an indication that Wakefield could be reinstated if he applied. Wakefield works in Texas as a researcher and is suing Brian Deer, Fiona Godlee and the British Medical Journal for falsely accusing him of fraud.
The CFR authors also seem to be unaware that Wakefield was further vindicated recently when Dr. William Thompson of the CDC “came out”. Thompson was one of the authors of a CDC study which denied any causal link between vaccines and autism. Thompsonadmitted that in a 2004 article he and other authors had intentionally excluded already collected data, data which would have reversed their published conclusion that there is no vaccine-autism link. The mainstream media has glossed over the story of Wakefield’s vindication and Thomson’s confession.
A mother is not a vaccine denier if she questions the safety of a vaccine containing mercury, aluminum, MSG, antibiotics, eggs, or formaldehyde. OrBeta HCG hormone. Or the urabi virus . She is not a denier if her child is frail or has already had an adverse vaccine reaction and she chooses to opt her child out. She is not a denier if she questions giving children 49 injections of 14 vaccines by age six, including a vaccine at birth for hepatitis B, a disease usually infecting IV drug users. Nor is she a denier if she declines the CDC recommendation that she take the flu vaccine (containing mercury) when she is pregnant, even though the flu vaccine is not tested for safety for pregnant women and fetuses and the FDA advises it be used “only if clearly needed”.
Most are not harmed by vaccines, but some are. For proof read the decisions of the Vaccine Court, which has paid out some $3.0 billion and has acknowledged that specific vaccines have caused specific harms. See the disclosure inserts which comes in vaccine boxes. Ask your pharmacist for copies. Multi-dose flu vaccine contains a whopping 25 micrograms of mercury per dose, included as a preservative. That’s 74 quadrillion atoms of mercury. The single dose version contains under 1.0 micrograms, only 3 quadrillion atoms – still too much for me. The mercury in the flu vaccine passes through the placenta and is especially toxic to fetus and infant because their cells are dividing rapidly. Mercury affectscell division. The use of mercury as a preservative should be banned.
Some vaccines are ineffective. Discover Magazine reported that 73 percent of kids aged 7 to 10 who caught pertussis in 2012 in Washington had been fully vaccinated. The same is true for the measles vaccine. A child vaccinated with a live virus vaccine experiences a mild version of the infection and is thus contagious and infects others. Outbreaks of measles and pertussis probably come from the vaccinated, not from the unvaccinated. The artificial immunity conferred by vaccines wears off, and boosters are required, making vaccines a cash machine that generates $30 billion yearly.
A reasonable question to ask is this: If vaccines worked, those who favor indiscriminant vaccination should not object to those who choose not to be vaccinated.
The problem worsened in 1986. Before that date vaccine liability had always been decided according to state law regardless of which court the case was brought in. 1986 Congress federalized all vaccine liability claims. A law was passed requiring that all claims for vaccine harm go to a special “Vaccine Court”, where there was and is no jury and no pre-trial discovery. The statute of limitations is tricky and short, and the burden to prove a specific vaccination harmed a child is arbitrarily difficult. Vaccine makers are shielded against general liability and even for badly designing a vaccine. Claims are paid out of a fund built up with a tax on each vaccine dose sold. This has led vaccine makers to become reckless, to do insufficient testing of vaccines, and to industrialize the vaccine business.
Before 1986, vaccination had been a technology aimed at the most deadly and contagious diseases. Vaccines were to be put into use only after careful testing. Vaccines were and are needed when a potentially fatal disease progresses so fast the body cannot respond before death occurs. Because adverse reactions are inevitable, vaccines should not be used to prevent diseases which are rarely fatal. However, vaccine makers, newly exempt from all liability, turned necessary vaccination against the most deadly diseases into a mass-production money machine targeted against any and every conceivable disease.
Vaccine makers ship vaccines banned in the West to the Third World, such as the urabi strain MMR vaccine, the dangerous partially attenuated oral polio vaccine used in Pakistan, and a tetanus vaccine which causes miscarriages – none of which would inspire one to trust what vaccine makers say.
All drugs and all vaccines involve some risk which the CDC admits in its assurances thatserious harm or death is rare. If the risk of taking the vaccine is greater than the risk of enduring the disease, one has the right to refuse to take the vaccine. Adults can refuse vaccination for themselves. They are the guardians of their children. They know their children’s frailties and previous bad experiences with vaccines. They have the right to opt their children out. If vaccinations work, there should be no objection if some choose not to be vaccinated.
Washington has recently made it more difficult for parents to decline vaccination for their children. Unvaccinated children can be sent home if there is an outbreak of a childhood disease in his or her school, which is odd since the CDC admits, in the case of pertussis, it is vaccinated children who are spreading the disease.
Despite all the evidence that some vaccines cause serious harm, many so-called experts exhort us that all vaccines are safe and effective, and most people stubbornly believe them. Why? Mark Twain explained it best “It’s much easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled.
Examine the evidence for yourself and do your own thinking. Administration of vaccine in mass quantities should not be mandatory, and some vaccines should be banned outright.
E-Newsletter Free health tips!
"Don't worry your email is safe with us. We never sell or loan your email to anyone for any purpose. You will receive our relevant healthy emails, updates, healthy recipes and the like a few times a month."